Friday, September 9, 2016

All about me

Hey guys my name is Hayley! 
Im a sophomore hear at Rhode Island College who is majoring in Elementary Education. I come from a small town Bristol RI, and am the oldest of 3 sisters.
My pasion for becoming a teacher one day has reflected on me in so many ways, children brighten up my day they are truly inspirational. Working with children everyday influences me more and more becoming a teacher I love children and one day educating them will continue to show my passion for them.
Summer is my happy place, I spend all my days by the beach. It is where I am everyday! Warm weather and tanning is the best part!! Summer days and night with friends and family are what make my summer. The 4th of July is my favorite part of the summer I live in bristol so of course we host the famous 4th of July Parade. 
           
 

I work at a local daycare in town I am teacher assistant. I love my job because I am around children everyday. Some of my hobbies I love to do is mostly shopping, listening and going to country concerts, spending time with my sisters and watching my sisters play premier soccer. Im always there for them, me and my sisters have a strong bond. 
"you me us, Three Sisters, three journeys, one place to call home."

Me and Cloey at her soccer game this past weekend in Lancaster, MA she scored 2 Goals and won her game! #GoBayside
Me and Kelsey my middle sister at the Luke Bryan Concert at Foxboro in July. We we're Huntin for some Luke!

They call us " The Dias girls. "       

No comments:

Post a Comment